You will be transferred to leica-store.sg to complete the payment.
Inclusive of 2 x A3 Archival Fine Art photo prints
Open to all users of any camera brand
The next step to owning a great camera is to capture great photographs!
If you have wondered why professionals consistently capture the most interesting photographs, this is the workshop you don’t want to miss.
Go beyond the usual rules and be inspired to be creative. Learn to observe your surroundings and apply compositional techniques effectively to differentiate your photographs from others.
The workshop will be divided into 3 segments:-
2) Hands-on & Assignment
3) Review & Discussion
What you will learn from this workshop:-
- Visual Perception: Learning to take compositional cues from your surroundings
- Conceptualisation: Planning the look & atmosphere of your photographs
- Principles & Approach: Working with Situations, Colours, Lines, Shapes, Forms and Textures
- Elements of Design: Recognising geometry and beauty in everyday things
- Technical Settings: The key to creative control over your photographs
Venue: To be confirmed
Class size: 6 - 8 persons
Basic understanding of camera manual functions.
About the Instructor
Born in 1969 in Mexico City, Francisco Marin studied architecture at Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, specialising in intelligent building design. In addition to architecture and interiors, Francisco’s professional portfolio also includes commercial assignments in jewelry, fashion, sports and food. With an interest to share his photographic experience, he continues to do so passionately as a Leica Akademie instructor and ambassador. www.francisco-marin.com