You will be transferred to leica-store.sg to complete the payment.
Clinching several awards under its belt since inception, the Leica Q combines state-of-the-art technology with a classic design. Draw yourself to unique functions and get acquainted.
What to expect:
• 3 hours of learning and inspiration
• Learn all the essential photography techniques
• Explore the creative possibilities of the Leica Q
• Real photography session with Leica Akademie instructor
1. Main camera functions (when to apply them and how to combine them)
2. Rules of composition
3. Different techniques for different subjects
4. Portfolio sharing – inspirations with Leica Q
5. Field practice
Venue: Leica Galerie Fullerton
The Fullerton Hotel
*Venue subject to change
Class size: 6 persons
Please bring your own Leica Q camera.
About the Instructor
Born in 1969 in Mexico City, Francisco Marin studied architecture at Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, specialising in intelligent building design. In addition to architecture and interiors, Francisco’s professional portfolio also includes commercial assignments in jewelry, fashion, sports and food. With an interest to share his photographic experience, he continues to do so passionately as a Leica Akademie instructor and ambassador. www.francisco-marin.com